Qc Harajuku [Communauté du Quebec]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Pour les amants d'Harajuku qui habitent au Québec!

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

The Z Nightmare

+5
Zeus
Yakobu
Acara
Acid Rain
Shalaar
9 participants
AuteurMessage
Shalaar

Shalaar

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 21:43

Bon... Moi je veux publier des romans plus tard.
Le petit accro est que j'écris mieu en anglais.
Alors je vais poster ce que j'ai commencer à écrire ici, c'est une histoire d'infestation de zombie. J'éspère grandemnt que vous apprécierez ce que je vais vous présenter.

*SI VOUS AVEZ COMMENTAIRE OU AUTRE ME LE DIRE EN MP ET SI JE REÇOIS PLUS DE 15 DEMANDES D'ENLEVER CET HISTOIR CAR CERTAINS NE L'APPRÉCIE PAS OU L'EFFRAYE OU AUTRE, J'AVERTIERAI L'ORGANISATION POUR ENLEVER LE TOPIC*
Merci de votre compréhension, bonne lecture a tous qui peuvent Miaw!

Day one

It started like any other boring day of my boring life. Get up, walk the dog, make yourself a breakfast, feed the dog, go to the bus stop and go to school. That should have been my normal schedule. But since I’m pretty lazy my schedule looks more like, Get up late, don’t have enough time for the dog, no breakfast because there’s no food, miss the bus and run to school. My life is not only boring, it’s crappy.
I arrive at school, late of course, under the mockeries of my classmates, who are by the way jerks, and the fetid smell of my teacher’s breath.
-M. Samson Julian, I assume that you arrived late because you missed you’re school bus.
-Yes.
-Yes who M. Samson.
God I hate that when he’s doing that little show as if he was a general or some asshole in the army.
-Yes M. Quark.
-Good, now that would be one more detention for you then.
Oh great! I always wanted to have another one and pass two whole hours under you’re strict surveillance and you’re bloody copies. If I could I’d call him Baldy, he has three strips of hair and that’s all.
I’m going towards my seat and I trip over something and fall on the ground. Everybody laughs. I look back and see the feet of Derk, Derk-the-Jerk, but I would never call him that in his face. All I would get is a beat up from all his little hooligans under his control. So I get up and continue to my desk under the constant laugh and mockeries of all the other cowards in the class.
-Now class, please stop laughing. How do you think he feels when he trips on his shoe laces? Don’t put more tiresome on him. It’s my job to do that by giving you homework’s.
Thank you, mister baldy. Those kind words reminded me how much of a jerk you are also. Now, would you please continue with your half boring and half true history class?
Lunch time and I still got all my money which is pretty rare. I go to the cafeteria, take spaghettis, juice and some good old bread. Lunch is the best part. I get to see my few rare friends and to finally eat something that will help me pass through the day.
-Hey J!
That’s Dominick, the coolest guy you can have as a friend, a bit small, no fat, kind of muscled, has the right word to cheer you up, quite intelligent for such a young lad, well the both of us are, and energetic.
-So I see you missed the bus this morning.
-Yep I did Einstein. And of course Derk-The-Jerk made me trip and pumped me up. So right now I’m in a really bad mood.
-Why don’t you just fight that guy? You’re about the same height and you know martial arts, not to mention you’re studded belt and you’re bracelets.
-Thing is, if I use any of them they’re going to get confiscated. And if I start it, he can just say he was defending himself. Plus I already have a bad image towards teachers. If they think I’m violent it’s going to be living hell for me right in school.
-Hi J, Hi Dom.
That voice, it is the lovely Matisse. Everybody thinks she’s hot. Nobody got the right to say he went out with her. Short brown hair, green eyes, sweater showing her lovely physic, tight jeans and just a little bit of makeup. She’s accompanied by Charlene, Dom’s girlfriend, and Axel, kind of quiet, don’t know much about him, but a really nice guy.
-Hi dood’s.
I like saying that, just like the prinny squad in a video game. So yeah, I’m saying what they’re saying, sue me. Matisse comes; I hug her, then Charlene and a clap in the hand of Axel. So now we are finally complete; me the punk, Axel the emo, Charlene the cheerleader, Dom the class, and Matisse the chick. We start talking of what our week end could be. When, The-Jerk comes.
-Hey Julian the skunk. How’s it going?
-Pretty good, no thanks to you.
-Now don’t be mad it was just a little joke. We can joke between friends right?
-Friends? I’m sorry, I think you mispronounced it. Were enemies, now get the hell outta my sight.
-Or else what? You’re gonna hit me? You know teachers love me.
-And I know you’re too weak to fight on your own.
The cafeteria was silenced and everybody was listening. I had the feeling the air was tense.
-Repeat that, if you have the guts, skunk.
-Fine, screw you Derk-The Jerk, you’re too weak and scary cat to even think of hitting me on your own.
Then everything went really fast, the crowed let go a small hoot, and Derk charged on me. He tried to punch me, all I had to do was dodge it, grab it and throw him over my shoulder. He went flying over the table right in the spaghettis of somebody. He wasn’t very happy I think. He got up a bit confused and charged back at me. He did a big mistake by trying to kick me. I blocked it and kicked his other leg, he fell on the floor and all I had to do was immobilize him. He had enough breath to tell his goons to jump on me. I moved and one fell on Derk. Then one crabbed me in the back. So I used him as a step and kick the other one that was coming. But a third one caught my foot and another one. That’s when Dom grabbed the one behind me and pulled him down I used my arms to push myself back up from the floor and with my other leg kicked the last holding me. They were all down, Derk and his three goons. I actually kicked his ass. The students were astonished. I owned Derk-The-Jerk. Then they started cheering my victory. But my success was short when out of nowhere a hand grasped my shoulder and pulled me back. It was Baldy. Now I’m in a bad situation.
-What is the meaning of this M. Samson?
He was really mad, he was all red.
-He attacked me, sir.
-And I suppose that it’s his entire fault for what happened here? I know you’re the dirty little runt who started it so don’t start lying to me M. Samson.
Did that bastard just insult me? He is not going to like what I’m about to tell him.
-I’m not lying to you! Derk started to insult me, then mocked me, and taunted me. So I replied to his mockery and then he jumped on me. Everybody in this God damn cafeteria witnessed it.
Some people in the crowed started backing me up by approving. Maybe I was going to get out of it after all.
-Silence! I will not hear one more word. Samson and Banks come with me to the principal’s office now.
Baldy was really getting on my nerves. If he doesn’t let go of my shoulder he’s going to regret it.
-Let go my shoulder Quark!
-What was that M. Samson?
-Let go my god damn shoulder Baldy!
Did I really just say that? I am in so deep troubles now.
-Principal’s office now!
I hate it! Waiting to go in the principal’s office is such a waste. I have to wait that he hear’s the version of Derk and his friends, then mine and my friends. But of course since Derk is so much known in the entire school and that teachers love him, I’m probably the one who’s going to get all the blame and the troubles. I look through the window will I’m waiting for my turn. And I see something quite odd. There are people in the middle of the yard of the school. But they look kind of drugged or drunk. They’re walking slowly, and they have they’re jaw wide open and I think I can hear a moan coming from them. I don’t think I’m seeing it clearly but it looks like one of them is wounded at the neck, at least I think. I think they have a uniform. A teacher comes out. He yells after them to leave school property. The five of them stand there for a second then they bare they’re teeth and start going a little bit faster towards the teacher. The phys-ed teacher comes out and tells them to identify themselves. Still noting they just keep coming closer and closer. He tells something at the other teacher and that one runs inside. I see him walk past me and go to the nursery office. Then he gets out with the nurse and they go towards the wounded one. I was right, he was wounded. The phys-ed teacher tells them to move away from the wounded one but instead the jump on him and bite’s him. I was astonished. The phys-ed went backwards and punched one of them to let him go and by doing so some flesh fell from the face of the student. With the windows open I could smell the stench of a dead cat that is squished on the road for days. I quickly ran in the principal’s office.
-What is the meaning of this Julian?
-There are students of a different school who are attacking the phys-ed teacher.
-What nonsense is this? Go back to your seat now!
-I’m serious, look outside!
The principal mumbled something and looked outside of his office through the window and saw what I previously saw.
He came back in a rush and told his secretary to call the police. Which she did, in fifteen seconds, her call was done.
I looked back outside and the five students were trying to bite the phys-ed teacher again and again. He got another bite on his shoulder. Another teacher came outside and started pushing them back. I could see wounds that were done by the phys-ed teacher to the students but no blood was coming out of it. Then students started rushing out and start pushing back the five crazy students. Then finally immobilized them and stuffed they’re mouth so they couldn’t bite. But those who tried were bitten doing so.
That’s when police finally arrived as well as the media. Police wanted to ask questions to the students so they took out the sock that was in his mouth the idiot got bitten.
-Come in M. Samson!
Damn it! I wanted to see the end of it!
-…and then the police officer removed the sock and got bitten.
-So who do you think those dood’s were?
-I dunno a bunch of lunatics that’s for sure.
-Well I thought you were pretty cool when you kicked Derk’s ass.
-Thanks, Matisse. About that, of course I’m the one who got all the problems so I’m gonna have to do a letter saying I’m sorry, have three detentions in a row and kicked out of school for three days starting next week.
-It ain’t that bad. Right?
-Yeah! Probably, it depends how my parents will take my version of the story.
-Well goodnight sweetie.
She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then left me to go take her bus. Maybe that fight wasn’t such a bad thing after all. Let’s just hope that tomorrow things aren’t going to be as bad as I think they will.

Or so I though…
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Shalaar

Shalaar

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 21:44

Day two
I hear a sound, what is it, wait don’t wake up, Matisse is right there, go for it, no.
-God damn those annoying buzzers!
I threw my pillow at my clock and realized I actually got up on time. Maybe it’s just me, but things are strangely getting better since that fight. I walked the dog, I had time to eat breakfast and gave food to the dog and didn’t miss the school bus. That’s when I remembered, Derk is in that bus. The bus arrives. I have approximately fifteen second to go back home before the bus is too close. Then I could still be late for school but at least I won’t have to face Drek. What the heck. I kicked his ass, I can face that kid anytime now, except alone.
I go inside the bus waiting for maybe mockeries of some sort. First step of the bus stairs. Anxiety starts pummeling on me, making me doubt more and more. Second step, fear starts make its way through my brain. Third and last step before facing everyone, should scream at him, insult him, mock him, face him, ignore him or simple run now while I still got a chance. I get on the last step. Everybody is silenced and watching me. I see Derk watching me with fear. I couldn’t resist.
-Hey Derk-The-Jerk, how’s it going?
Everybody starts laughing at him. Mocking him, repeating what I said, pointing him. I see him shaking with anger… no wait, it’s sadness. I felt so bad. Right there right now. Everything he did to me I gave him back in one blow. But it was just not right. It was just pure evil. It wasn’t my style to watch somebody getting mocked at just like that. I did what I thought was best. I walked to him. Putted myself right in front of him, then breathing deeply I put a hand on his shoulder, everybody is silenced, even the bus driver isn’t saying anything, then in one big blow I say:
-Sorry!
Smoothly and gently with no irony in the voice. Just a big deep honest sorry. Then I went and sit in an empty bench. As surprising as it may sounds nobody said nothing for the rest of the road.
Did I already say how much I hate Quark? Bad news! He’s replacing the science teacher. Why is it always the best that goes away?
-M. Samson! How are you today?
-Feeling pretty bad!
-“Feeling pretty bad” who?
-Feeling pretty bad because I’m stuck with you again M. Quark.
Lately I was feeling very pissed off after that teacher. I’m on his blacklist? Fine! He’s on mine too now and he is not going to like it.
-Are you insulting me M. Samson?
-No! Not at all! It’s just that, quark is a type of rock that has absolutely no abilities which so ever then being useless. It’s worth nothing, no durability, takes gazillions of years to reproduce and cannot be confectioned in any type of artifact other then cheap medallions that brakes in one blow. So I was just realizing how much some of your aspects resemble the rocks capacities.
-Are you insulting my name Julian?
Hey you started it don’t get angry after me now for what I’m about to say.
-No! Just pointing out the truth of science M. Quark!
The principal’s office two times in two days, maybe I’m going to break the school record. I’m in a private school, 11th grade, soon to be seventeen years old, black hair, green eyes, five foot, nine ounce, brown belt in Aikibudo and master in any general knowledge. I know how to cook, survive in forest, which mushrooms are edible, how to make a good stronghold and tree forts, a little bit of mechanic and how to effectively run away from bears and other wild ferocious animals. But here I am at the principal’s office and all this knowledge is pretty useless right now.
-I am not proud of you Julian.
Did I ever ask you to be proud of me? I hate people who think that just because they’re not happy you’re supposed not to be to. Well hell no!
-You start a fight with Derk, even though he is a model student and you disrespect a teacher in our magnificent school. What is the problem boy?
Boy? Excuse me but I am not any boy of nobody except my dad’s.
-Well I have been feeling a little bit depressed and down lately. It seems that whatever I try to do, whether it is bad or good, turns out that somebody is hurt in his feelings or physically.
He may be a principal, but he might actually believe that bullshit. I’ll hope he does.
-You want me to believe those lies?
Apparently not!
-So J, are you in deeper troubles now?
-Yes Dom, I am! Right now it’s not sarcasm, I need something to relax myself and cheer me up.
-I know what might.
He shows to me an orange sheet of paper.
SCARE FESTIVALE

Join in boys and girls in the scare festival of this year, the 31frst, on Halloween, he or she that will have scared the most persons at the Saint-Joey Park will win a full bag of candies and the trophy of the scariest one of all.
And then there was some kind of crappy scary image. But hey, real scary images are pretty rare also, so let’s not ask for too much.
Why do I let myself get dragged in this sort of stuff? Of course I couldn’t do nothing else than accept the offer that Dom was giving me. I had nothing else planned that day and I was planning with Dom to disguise ourselves as Spook’s. Maybe we could win that thing after all. But still, maybe that scare-fest thing was going to distract me but not cheer me up. Oh well! Minds as well go with what I get offered. Maybe it’s not going to be that bad. Certainly better than staying at home and stick in front of the computer or my old Playstation2 and think about Sam having fun with all the cute girls of the school. Why am I thinking about Sam? He is the most popular guy in school and number one man that every woman wants to be with.
I take a look around and realize that the two girls behind me are talking about him. Minds as well eavesdrop no?
-Poor Samy baby, I heard he’s home sick!
-How come Jenny?
-Well you know yesterday, when he like, you know, totally like, kicked those weird students ass?
-Yeah! He was like talking about it, and he was like, you know how he is, but he was like so, God, you know, like what I mean.
-Oh! Yeah totally!
Good for you lady’s, because I don’t get one heck of what you’re saying. So “popular guy” get’s to kick some boys ass and because of that he probably got to kiss at least ten of the girls in school. Last time he did something awesome he got stalked by two guys and they counted that he kissed over twenty-six. I don’t even want to know how much he kissed. I might get jealous.
-Mr. Samson!
-Yes Mr. O’breadye
-Please come to the board and answer the question.
-It’s X= 2.54 so Y= 6.0056
-Please come and show to your comrades how you solved that equation.
I may be good in math, but please don’t use me as a guinea pig in you’re stupid class’s.
-So, how’s it going?
-Whatcha talking about?
-You and Matisse of course!
-I don’t know what you’re talking about.
-Oh come on man! You know I know. I’m your freakin best friend. There’s somtin’ going on between you two and I want to know what.
-Well nothing much…
-Nothing much my butt! It’s obvious how you two are looking at each other. C’mon man just tell her and everybody’s gonna be happy.
-But I can’t just go on like this. I mean I don’t even know how she feels about me. What if she rejects me? What if she hates me for that? What if…
-There is “if” in “life”, so take a risk and… BOOM HEADSHOT… take a risk and go out with her.
-Nice shot! Well yeah, maybe I should. I mean she is cute, and attractive, and single, and we have a little in common and… I want her so bad dood.
-Well then tomorrow go for it. But for now, it’s time for Supernatural!
I love that guy. He knows what to say and how to say it. Even thought what is happening to me right now is kind of weird, I like this life, I would hate to lose it, I’m sure it’s going to stay the way it is…
Is it?
Acid Rain
AVERTISSEMENT 1
Acid Rain

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 21:59

Shit j'ai meme pas lu tellement c'étais long pis avais l'air plate, avec tout ce que t'a écris je doute pas mal que quiconque de sensé va vraiment tout lire, sauf peut etre apres s'etre fais lobotomiser mais la il ne serais plus sensé donc sa s'annule
Acara
Modératrice des Fraises
Acara

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 22:02

Déplacé dans la section Création, sous-catégorie Écriture. <3
Yakobu

Yakobu

Localisation : St-Denis de Brompton (maintenant, trouver c'est où, LÀ le défis!) >.<

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 22:08

A date j'ai lu le chap 1 pi c good! digne de ton imagination pi du chat en toi, mer l'idée der zombie sauf une version High school... elle vient-tu du manga High school of the dead que je t'avais montrer? Razz
Shalaar

Shalaar

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 22:21

Je vous avais demander de lafire Mp merdeuh... T.T

Acid-rain-San... Si tu ne tante pas de lire tu ne pourras pas savoir si tu aime ou non!! et puis chuis sure que quelqu'un aprrécieras X3
Acid Rain
AVERTISSEMENT 1
Acid Rain

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 22:56

Shalaar a écrit:

Acid-rain-San... Si tu ne tante pas de lire tu ne pourras pas savoir si tu aime ou non!! et puis chuis sure que quelqu'un aprrécieras X3

Des tas de gens n'on pas de gout et aime des truc genre Visual Kei, rendu a ce niveau la, pourquoi pas?
Au pire l'armée rachetera peut etre tes creation pour les lire au captif pour qu'il commence a etre un peu plus bavard, tsé, au lieu de leur birser les jambes...
Shalaar

Shalaar

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeVen 18 Déc - 11:08

Acid Rain a écrit:
Shalaar a écrit:

Des tas de gens n'on pas de gout et aime des truc genre Visual Kei, rendu a ce niveau la, pourquoi pas?
Au pire l'armée rachetera peut etre tes creation pour les lire au captif pour qu'il commence a etre un peu plus bavard, tsé, au lieu de leur birser les jambes...

té mézant X( JE vais te mordre =3
Zeus

Zeus

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeSam 19 Déc - 21:50

Quoi t'es de Rock-Fo?
http://www.myspace.com/thevostt
Santa
STRIKE 2
Santa

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeSam 19 Déc - 23:25

ha ben criss cé vrai tu viens de Rockforest. VIVE L'ESTRIE!!!!!!!
Zeus

Zeus

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeSam 19 Déc - 23:51

Ouais l'estrie...
Santa
STRIKE 2
Santa

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 0:17

Zeus² a écrit:
Ouais l'estrie...

fuck Coaticook......
Zeus

Zeus

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 10:31

Santa a écrit:
Zeus² a écrit:
Ouais l'estrie...

fuck Coaticook......

Toi tu dis pu jamais rien contre ma ville, sinon, ben j'aurai pas d'autres choix que d'endurer...
Santa
STRIKE 2
Santa

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 11:20

Zeus² a écrit:
Santa a écrit:
Zeus² a écrit:
Ouais l'estrie...

fuck Coaticook......

Toi tu dis pu jamais rien contre ma ville, sinon, ben j'aurai pas d'autres choix que d'endurer...

XD, non mais tu sais que j'aime coaticook, y'a mon chere ami Biz qui vit là-bas, pis le monde aime tellement ça les voitures là-bas.... en tout cas, plus que les tours de magie.......
Aristocrate

Aristocrate

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 12:08

C'mon guys, c'est pas mon rôle de jouer à police, mais allez spamer ailleurs.
Pauvre petit, il a probablement mit beaucoup d'effort dans ses écrits et je doute qu'il apprécie que son topic soit bombardé de HS, tsé veux dire.

J'ai pas le temps de te lire dude, mais ton histoire à l'air intéressante, lâche pas =).
http://www.myspace.com/puppeterbast
KaBook

KaBook

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeSam 9 Jan - 23:13

Ben, moi, sérieux, son histoire me plaît! alors que les pas beaux méchants disent rien si ils ont rien de constructifs à dire (je m'adresse à Acid-Rain, là)
Moi, je veux la suite! Elle est bonne son histoire ^^
I love it! <3
Nii :3

Nii :3

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitimeDim 10 Jan - 17:31

Si t'écris mieux en anglais qu'en français t'as toute mes condoléances.
Contenu sponsorisé

The Z Nightmare Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Z Nightmare   The Z Nightmare Icon_minitime

The Z Nightmare
Page 1 sur 1